piątek, 23 października 2015

Tajlandia 2015


22.10.2015

Hello my Friends! :* / ;)

On this day for a late breakfast eaten hot - dog and hamburger from the Book Cafe (premises in the neighborhood). Such delicacy founded me Daro. Later, I went for a walk. I will not original, but I was in the same bar as yesterday. There was a lot of friends. I drink beer, talked with friends and play the game bar area. Then we went to another bar.
Summarising was great! I have to do it again! >:D

Daro ;) eta hamberger
 given at the tabel!
 local in the next street & my Dear Friends
 shapely breasts
 my Dear Friends

 stupid faces >:D
 roses
 on a ceiling
 botels %%%
 at Ning Bar
Ning :*
 Peter

 Lukas :)
 my Friend :*
 kiss :*
 It' s very okay! :D




Invited You also on my FB:
https://www.facebook.com/lukas.paulo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz