sobota, 24 października 2015

Thailand 2015


24.10.2015

Welcome all my Dear Friends! 

Today I go the pool at the O2 Beach Club. Preparations for the evening party and unfortunately, the pool was closed. - But it's difficult - I thought - in my neighborhood there are more pools. I went to the pool at Pier 42. What is true is smaller, but it is less frequented and calmer.I swam more times than O2 20x and 20x backstroke pseudo - crawl. a total of 40 tidal + walking in the pool.
In the evening for dinner I ate pasta with a salad. Goodies!
Pouring rain, so unless I stay at home.


And how are You?

in the O2 Beach Club
Tuk Tuk Company
view in the fog
comming to the party 
swimming pool in the Pier 42
shower
reception room 
umbrellas 
dinner 
+ pasta! 
Yummie!

I invite also on my FB:
https://www.facebook.com/lukas.paulo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz