piątek, 23 października 2015

Thailand 2015


23.10.2015

Hello to my Friends! :* / ;)

How are You?

I' m fine :) 
Today I read book, and precisely Guide to Thailand (in Polish). In addition, I washed the dishes, wiping tables, etc. A Thai Woman helped me. I went to the pool of O2 Beach Club. Along the way I took a selfie with employee of the Restaurant Kan Eang. Before entering the pool, photographed harbor etc.
After leaving the pool, I went home. I left wet clothes and I started "tango" at bars >:D.

guide Thailand (in Polish)

common photo with employee of the Restaurant Kan Eang


Harbour
It's me after swimming 
 chairs and tables of the reastaurant at the seaside

 Tuk Tuk Company
 & swimming pool
 & harbour
 in O2 Beach Club


I invite You also on my FB:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz