wtorek, 27 października 2015

Thailand 2015


27.10.2015

Welcome all my Dear Friend! 

How are You?

I' m fine :) Today I was sent to Fon Fon Seafood to bring lunches for Agnes :* <3, Daria :* and Daro ;).  On the occasion I ordered for myself chicken with rice and vegetable.
I did also pictures decor and owners of the restarurant. I came back with packed food to home, and we ate it in the officess. 
In the afternoon it began to rain.  It was cloudy and raining until arrival of Adash<3 :* with from his kindergarden.     
I camly drunk coffee and ate a Snicers. Then I washed dishes, scratched drew “designs" with Adash <3 :*. So I want for walk. I had not been in the swimming pool, because the water seemed so cold! (by because the lack of sunlight). 

I have a made some pictures with (not me(?)) a baby (not mine!) :D and a few views of the harbour. 
And finally I made a picture of "WildCat" :D



Heart in the Fon Fon Sea Food
On the left side a a  Calendar beginning with His Majesty Rama IX
 Fon & and her co-worer 
 fried rice with chicken
 rain 
 motorbikes in the rain

 Adash <3 :* and his drowings below a cube drawn by his brother, Julian
 Maybe someone of you would buy or rent?  
 Me with my a she-Friend :*

With a baby (not mine!) 
Escapes!…  Catch your toddler! 

View of the Chalong Bay from the pier
 :D


invited also on my FunPage:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz